Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Magnolia new release



          Yet again Magnolia have come up with a wonderful selection of stamps,but I am biased cos they're my favorite and are the stamps I use the most

      This one is using 'Tilda with big balloon' which I've coloured using copics






I have left a gap behind the image so the 2 tags can be inserted


theses have been trimmed with lace and tied with ribbon.


Im sorry but I cant remember which papers I used
but they have been edged with Tim Holtz walnut stain.
The flowers are supplied by wild orchid crafts
ribbons,lace and beading from Live and Love crafts.
I've used a go kreate die for some of the back ground shapes
along with spellbinders. 
The icecream sundae
 is a combination of the ice cream toppings die and cup and saucer die from Tattered Lace. 
Tags- Magnolia doohickey
Butterfly embossing plate


Thank you for visiting my blog 
♥ ♥ ♥ -





           

           

No comments:

Post a Comment