Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Monday, 1 October 2012

Magnolia Tilda

Crikey I cant believe its over 2 months since I last posted on my blogg. Im not a regular blogger as you may have realised but still thats ridiculous....and
 Im starting on my Christmas stuff as Im soooo desperate for my new Maggies to arrive so Ive jumped from Summer to Christmas !!!!!!

   and here we are

cards019

 


                                        Die cutters - spellbinders,doohickey , memory box
                                                       flowers,ribbons & pearls woc
                                                               punch - Martha S

                                            I am entering this card in the just magnolia challenge
                                                 just magnolia pearls-and-diecuts/punches

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful circle card! Love all the detail you added, looks so sweet!
    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete