Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Saturday, 21 July 2012






Here I have for you a pail which I altered to make for an xmas gift.
   It measures approx 5" high and 14" round and is made from plastic with a metal handle,lid & base
         I have decorated it using pastels and given the summer Tilda stamp an 'xmas makeover'.
  It is great for filling with treats,baby items,small gifts,soaps
                                    ......endless ideas they are great for something that little bit different
  





I have used flowers from WOC and a die cut poinsettia
pearl pins
Martha Stewart border ,holly leaves and snowflakes
Whimsey stamped and die cut mini stockings
doohickey swirls
glitter dust,waco pearls for the snow
ribbon from the ribbon girls


The rear has been decorated with a Tim Holtz rosette,
die cut poinsettia,mistletoe and holly
Martha Stewart glittered snowflake
and a whimsey stocking

 This stamped image is from a Justrite stamp
which I've coloured using copics then added a little glimmer dust
I think its just gorgeous


Hugs Shell  xxx






















                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment