Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Hello lovely people

        I have 3 listings today so Im not going to mumble on just for the sake of it...lets get down to business

         Nurse Magnolia

                I've not used this image before so I wasn't really sure what colour combo to do for the background  but I don't think it's turned out too bad




flowers & pearls WOC
papers BOOFLE DESIGNSTAX
punches MARTHA STEWART
dies cuts various
               
   Then I made a this friendship topper





Doohickey dies
gupure lace & ribbon from stash
flowers WOC
punced butterflies
magnolia tilda stamped image (as if you need telling)
papers PAPERMANIA DESIGNSTAX


and number 3
Ive made in a criss cross shape (dont know the technical name)
with a removable insert






flowers & pearls WOC
ribbon THE RIBBON GIRLS
doohickey die cuts
guipure lace from my stash
sentiment LOTV
corner stamp MOLLY BLOOMS
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment