Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Saturday, 10 December 2011

aarrrraggghh




Well Im back but with very little to show I'm afraid.
          I suppose like most I seem to going round  in circles trying to get ready for Christmas,haven't even started my own cards yet, but to top it all my computer and printer have been down.So Im just getting going again but my printer still won't work.
               I hope everyone is in the festive mood, got my tree finished yesterday so now I better get down to some serious card making but here are just a couple I did last week as I've nothing else to show at the moment

                                                                                


 and heres the next




well have to go and get cracking
Bye for now Shell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment