Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Thursday, 10 November 2011

          


Crikey Its been an age since I added a post, I dont know how you all keep up with this blogging lark
and still i've no card to show.I've been in a colouring mood lately and I'm just going to show you a couple of the ones ive just finished and just to let you know I am still around.

       









The Tildas are from the sweet christmas collection and have been coloured using promarkers & copics.
Ive added just a touch of sparkle with stickles stardust.
The background image is Just Inklined digi stamp
which I think it looks great with this Tilda.

Well as they say' thats all folks' 
now I need to go and get them attatched to some cards
Hugs Shell


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful - I look forward to seeing the cards you make with them.
    Hugs
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete