Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Mum my friend




Well this isn't like me but I'm trying to make up for not blogging for a while
    so here is my 2nd card today xxx

                ' My Mum My Friend '
 which I'm entering in The Just Magnolia 'Pink' challenge   Totally Gorjuss Challenge 103 pastel Christmas andTotally Papercrafts Challenge 89 has a layered theme


                                                                                     

                        Again I have used a stamp from the Magnolia Sweet Christmas Collection
                                             but coloured her using  Promarkers pastel shades.
                                                       

                                I have used Spellbinders labels to die cut the shape around her.


 
The flowers, string of pearls and pearl pins are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
                                                                             

                 
    I love to leave a loose tag on my creations and this one is no exception so slotted behind is a Doohickey tag left blank for a personal message but also inside I have stamped onto another Doohickey tag my mum my friend  using a sentiment stamp and ticket stamp from stampingallday

                          The daisy ribbon is from East of India.The satin ribbon from my stash.
                         

                                          I think a great card for any occasion not only Xmas
                                                              Hope you like it

                                                                   Hugs Shell xx


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shell :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and embellies are beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell

    Oh my what a wonderful card - I just love it - it fits in with our challenge this week perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us on Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck.

    I hope you will join in the fun with us next week.

    Take care.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of image, thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this is GORJUSS!! I totally love your card its just PERFECT! for our Pastels challenge this week! thank you soooo much for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete