Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Friday, 7 October 2011

Magnolia Tilda Christmas Card xxx Friend

Well Im back in full fettle after having a family full of cold and am I glad
    I hate being laid up ,I just couldnt be bothered but my new Magnolia stamps arrived the other day and that was just the boost I needed
So here is my first card in a couple of weeks and I hope you like it

 
 


   



                                       

                                              I cant remember the paper stack I used here
                                          (I must remember to save the front cover in future)
                                                      The recipe stamp is lili of the valley
                                                     the corner stamp is from molly bloom
                                                and the ticket stamp is from stampingallday.
                                    The edges are distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink 'tea dye'
                                                      Also used are Magnolia die -lace,
                    a stocking charm bought on ebay,ric rac and organza ribbon from my stash
          Ive covered 2 wooden flowers with diamond dust and added a jewellery finding and brad to each
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment