Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Thursday, 27 October 2011

granddaughter


   Morning everyone
             I hope this finds you well.
               I dont seem to be finding the time to blog as much I would like just lately.Had a shopping day in Manchester with Mollie yesterday.I went xmas shopping -with a list - and came back with nothing on it  but a lot of bags that seemed to disappear into her bedroom.
  Here is a card I've made much more interesting than me waffling on
           

So here we have Tilda fronm the new Sweet Christmas collection but I think she would look just as sweet on any project any time of the year.
She has been coloured with copics along with the Molly Bloom corner stamp.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've added stickles to them.
The Doohickey tag has been left loose so it can have a personal message added to it but I have attatched 2 sentiments from LOTV.
Also used Doohickey lace border
East of India Daisy ribbon
Pink satin ribbon from stash
Card Candi
Magnolia papers
Tilda papers from Panduro hobby
Bazzill card stock 
and sizzix heart die cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment