Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Christmas Cracker

I love Christmas and thought I would make something else for my favourite time of the year,
inspired by some blank die cut & scored Christmas Crackers I bought for my mum
 So here we are 

                          ♥♥

               
                                   




Shopping List
Marianne creatables tree die
Promarkers to colour
Organza ribbon from my local market
Crackers - www.whichcraftuk.co.uk
papers-DCWV
Flowers- www.wildorchidcrafts.com


Hugs Shell

                                                              ♥♥

     


     




1 comment:

  1. Dear Shell,
    I Just arrived at you blog. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete