Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Friday, 9 September 2011

Thankyou


                                                                                                                                                          

This is just a short post as I'm busy decorating my daughters bedroom and Ive had a poorly dog who needed lots of cuddles but he does seem to be getting brighter day by day

 Anyway here is todays card.

            Ive tried a simple but striking colour combination of purple/lilac and black.The Guipure lace in black and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts.I found the gingham ribbons and flower charm among my stash (I must start using and stop buying,mmmm lol ),The papers and cardstock are a combination of bazill and DCWV.Although it doesnt show too well Ive double layered the butterflies and as you can probably tell Ive used doohickey dies yet again xxx.Oh musnt forget the stickles and the lotv stamp



No comments:

Post a Comment