Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Christmas Box


                                           

Well Im back , I cant believe how quick time goes.

 Today im sharing with you my exploding gift box .A set of 3 boxes which measure 8cm x 8 x 8,10cm x 10 x10 and 12cm x 12 x 12. I have left the inner box intact and removable so it can be used to put a gift in but the other 2 boxes are designed to fall when the lids are removed.
 They started off as plain white boxes which i've covered in Christmas cardstock from Tilda and distressed with tim holtz antique linen distress ink .Guipure lace trim 2 of the lids and the other has been trimmed with ribbon from my stash. Each box has Magnolia Tilda designs on them and the larger box has the doohickey tag die cut attatched to the front for a special message.The snowflakes and holly are from the Martha Stewart punchies and the tree is from the marianne creatables die

                          



                                   


                                




                                                   Challenges

                              Magnolia-licious challenge  Altered Projects Blog Hop

        

2 comments:

  1. Another wow, I love these boxes - I want to make them too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is soooo beautiful!!! I love the soft, pretty colors and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Magnolia-licious Highlites, and hope you join us again soon!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete