Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Magnolia Tilda Birthday Card

Heres my 2nd posting for the day

 I wanted to make something to brighten up this dull weekend so I went for a bright pink and aqua combination and made it into an Easel card.
 I used one of the older birthday stamps but I think she is soooo cute.
                      

Ive created the card using bazzill basics, bazzill bling and some cupcake backing paper but I cant remember where I got it from.

                                         

 Ive attatched a tag to the outer of this card which was done using a Mariane tag die and inside are 2 Magnolia Tilda tags and all have been stamped with a tiny cupcake which came free with  craft magazine.

 Magnolia tilda has been coloured using promarkers and layered onto the spellbinders label die cuts.the little 'happy birthday' is a LOTV stamp.

                   
Ive created a pocket which contains a large tag decorated with the new whimsey banner die and stamp set I think my cards are going to go banner mad I just love them and they are so easy to use.

                         

 This has been listed for sale on ebay

            Live Laugh Love
                        Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment