Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Sunday, 28 August 2011

Lili of the Valley Box Card xx Milly Me and My Dog


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Well I've made it back and I hope your bank holiday weekend is drier than ours
    Ive 3 cards to add today,the first being a box card which I will placing on Ebay for anyone thats interested
Its the first time Ive tried a box card and Im quite pleased with the result so I might do some of these for Friends at Christmas .I think they would be great with tea lights or maybe pampering bits in
This one uses one of the stamps from Lili Of The Valley and ive coloured the sweet image using promarkers.The sentiment is also from LOTV.
 The main card stock is from the Tilda collection at Panduro hobby and then ive distressed the edges,a little dotty bazzil then just some scraps that I found amongst my stash make up the remainder of stock.Ive limited the embelishments on this design as I thought the cardstock was decorative enough without adding to much to it.
The box has been made from white cardstock and then decorated to compliment the card.




                         

           
                         
                       


                 I hope you like it and will call back to see more of my creations

Hugs Shell xx



        
















1 comment:

  1. Lol... this is the last comment as you will think I am stalking you.
    Your cards are really amazing, I am looking forward to see all the new ones you do in the coming months.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete