Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Just a quick hello

 Hello and welcome to my very first blog attempt
         and here is the first card I would like to share with you.

                                                              

Maybe not the best choice as its the middle of Summer and it is gorgeous and sunny today but Im trying to get organised .....Lol !


                                       
                    

I use promarkers to colour my images and this one is no exception

 The paper and flowers have been edged with peeled paint distress ink

The die cut flowers have been embelished with a pearl brad,silver jewellery finding and waco pearls ( I just cant get enough of these and do tend to go waco mad )

Just a little close up

I hope my first post wasnt too much of a strain

If Ive forgotton anything I apologise
but also if you've any tips it would be much appreciated

so thanks for stopping by
hopefully I will be back soon

Hugs Shell x
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment