Followers

Shellsxcraftyxcorner

Sunday, 28 August 2011

   


Here I am again with my final card for today so I will make it short
 It features another LOTV stamp but this time one of the new Christmas stamps and aint she sweet.

                                          

                                   

                            

                                  
                             


                               
                                Like most of the images I use ,this little one has been coloured using promarkers and I have added stickles to her coat trim and to the stars .She has been layered onto a Marianne creatables die cut.I cant remeber which Christmas pad I used for the papers as I got them last year.The flowers and pearl pins are from the wonderful Wild Orchid crafts and dotted among them are a snowflake charm (bought off ebay) and some pearl droplets which were part of a brooch which I dismantled (also an ebay find).
The swirls,tags and borders are created using Doohickey Dies and the snowflake is from a Martha Stewart punch.iside ive again used mariane creatables which Ive stenciled with pink chalks to high light the holly.Finally for a great selection of stamps please have a look at a web site called www.stampingallday.co.uk/ their stamps have been used on this card


1 comment:

  1. Hiya, yaaaay, you've got the comments on. You will soon get lots of interest. Ive put your blog on my blog list so people visiting me will find you too hopefully. Cant wait to see what you come up with next. Hugs Kat x

    ReplyDelete